SafePoint Occupational Health
Part Time Medical Technician
SafePoint Occupational Health is actively interviewing applicants for Part-Time Medical Technicians to join our team of medical providers on location!
First year compensation starts at $16/hr plus bonuses.
This is a great opportunity for a transitioning military Corpsman, Paramedic, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN), or Medical Assistant (MA) and you don't want to be inside of an office or medical facility!
For over 20 years, SafePoint Occupational Health has been providing exceptional healthcare at On Site Medical Services for companies large and small across the Southeast.
• Occasional long weekends and multiple days off in a row
• Extended time off around Christmas and New Years
• Salary pay
• Paycheck no matter how many jobs you work
• Promotability into management positions
We will train you to perform all services and get you certified to perform those services requiring certification.
• Drug Screen Collections
• Breath Alcohol Technician and more
You will be required to drive a large mobile testing vehicle, so a clean driving record is required, and experience driving large vehicles is preferred.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• You must have been a Corpsman or are a certified Paramedic, EMT, LPN, or MA
• You must pass CAOHC class and certification exam (we will sponsor you)
• You must pass Drug Screening certification tests (we will sponsor you)
• You must pass Breath Alcohol Technician certification tests (we will sponsor you)
• You must be able to draw blood
• You must be able to administer vaccinations
• You must be able to travel on a regular basis, and be away from home for extended periods
• You must be able to handle driving a large truck
• You must be able to pass a drug screen, background screening, and have a clean driving history
• You must be professional, punctual, and polite
• You must be able to work long hours due to the nature of the mobile work
• You must be able to take care of personal matters on your own time so as to not interfere with the work schedule
SafePoint Occupational Health Mobile Services Include:
• Audiometric Testing
• Respirator Fit Testing
• Drug and Alcohol Screening
• Health Fairs
• And much more
Please include your resume when applying to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.